April BOD Meeting
Board meetings are held on the third Thursday of every month. Our next meeting will be held April 15th at 6 p.m. via ZOOM. If you are interested in attending the meeting please contact us at admin@chapelhillA2.com.
Monday through Friday
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone: (734) 761-2430
Emergency #: (734) 761-2822
Chapel Hill Updates
- Chapel Hill office will be open April 15th, 2021 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The clubhouse will not be available to rent for parties until further notice.
- The Fitness Center is currently undergoing some updates and is scheduled for re-opening on Monday, May 5th, 2021. Initially, hours will be restricted to office hours. We will expand the hours on June 1, 2021.
- We have a new security card system to enter the pool and the fitness center. You will need to bring in your current card to have re-programmed. If you have never had a card or lost your card, there is a $10 card fee. Proof of residency will be necessary.
- We plan to start lawn service in mid-April and have the first lawn fertilization scheduled for Monday April 12th.
- We are opening the pool this year; Covid-19 restrictions will be in place and we will have more information in May newsletter.
- We will begin the exterior building painting in May. The buildings scheduled to be painted will be notified this month.
- We have a new Administrative Assistant; her name is Natasha Brawley and she is looking forward to meeting you all!
Earth Day 2021
Link to virtual earth day events
The city of Ann Arbor,Sustainability & Innovations department has provided the link below to learn more about sustainability and related activity opportunities taking place in our community. Get involved and learn what we can do together to achieve a just transition to community-wide carbon neutrality by 2030. A2Zero Climate Action Plan _3.0.pdf
Chance to win a plot at the Chapel Hill Garden
Chapel Hill has an available garden plot this year and we would like to donate it to two of our residents. https://www.projectgrowgardens.org. We have one plot that we are dividing into two plots, each 15′ x .25. If you are interested in entering the drawing, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Add, Garden plot drawing to the subject line. The deadline to submit your entry is April 7th, 2021. We will randomly pick two lucky winners. They will be notified by April 9th.
- You may enter work orders, pay your association fees, view your ledger, update your information online through your resident portal, (in apps search for “Online portal by AppFolio”) or you can go to our website, chapelhilla2.com, go to owner resources, select payments, or submit work order and sign up for your account.
- The Pest Control contractor is here every Thursday.
- The city picks up recycling every Tuesday and Thursday. The regular trash dumpster is emptied every Friday.
Chapel Hill Social Events
The Chapel Hill Easter Egg Hunt was a success!! 35 children searched for colorful plastic eggs full of candy.
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT THE ASSOCIATION:
Seasonal Grounds Positions – April through September
Lifeguard Positions – 2021 Pool season, May through September (a valid Aid certificate is necessary)
Inquire at email@example.com