June BOD Meeting
Board meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of every month. Our next meeting will be held June 17th at 6 p.m. in person at the clubhouse. If you are interested in attending the meeting please contact us at admin@chapelhillA2.com.
Monday through Friday
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone: (734) 761-2430
Emergency #: (734) 761-2822
Chapel Hill Updates
The fitness center is open daily from 8am to 8pm. You must get a craw key ($10 fee) and sign a fitness center release form prior to using the faculties.
The pool is open Monday through Friday 12-8pm and Saturday/Sunday 11-8pm
Pest control is here EVERY Thursday. If you are in need of this service please contact the office.
|June Projects |
Roof replacements Buildings 3469 through 3489 and 3491 through 3509. Burbank Drive. Building Painting 3566 through 3574 Tree removal and trimming throughout the community
Chapel Hill Condominium Sales 2021
There have been 11 condos sold so far this year. The average sale price is $233.000, which is up 6% compared to 2020.
BACKYARD PROPERTY INSPECTIONS: The Association is in the process of inspecting backyard areas to make sure they meet basic minimum aesthetic standards. Some of the things that may cause you to receive a violation notice are excessive weeds, storing unauthorized items, shrubs and trees too close to the building and or in need of trimming, decks needing attention, patio furniture in poor shape or other conditions that make the area look unsightly. Co-owners with violations will receive a violation letter from the association allowing time to correct the violation. While inspecting the front and back yards we will also be installing a 2 inch x 1 inch address sign on the back of the fences. This is so we can identify the unit location from the back.
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT THE ASSOCIATION:
Seasonal Grounds Positions – May through September
Inquire at email@example.com
1. Advertising for baby-sitting, pet sitting, and part-time employment will be free for Chapel Hill residents under 18.
2. Ads will not be repeated. Customers who post an ad must renew their ad each month (if they so desire) and pre-pay for each ad before it will be published in the Sentinel.
3. Rates are as follows: 1– 4 lines = $25.00/month – 5– 8lines = $50.00/month 9-12 lines = $75/month
4. Please send your ad together with your check made payable to: Chapel Hill Condominium Association
5. Ads are due with full payment by the 20th of each month in order to be posted in the next edition.