Monday through Friday
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Emergency # 734-761-2822
Board meetings are held on the third Thursday of every month. Our next meeting will be held September 15, 2022, at 6 p.m. at the clubhouse. If you would like to attend the meeting, please email admin@chapelhillA2.com .
- Exterior building painting 3074 through 3082 Bolgos Circle.
- Property trimming and bush pruning.
- Leaf and gutter cleaning
Annual Community Cookout
Join us for the Chapel Hill Annual Cookout, Saturday, September 24th from noon to 3pm at the clubhouse.
We will provide hamburgers, hot dogs, chips, salad, soda, water, and beer.
Live music provided by Grekin Music/Little Bands and Twist & Shout the Clown will also be there!
Thursday, September 8, 2022, at the Chapel Hill Pool
5 pm to 7 pm
- An adult (18 years of age or above) must always accompany their dog
- Dogs must be current with all vaccines and have the parvo vaccine
- Only the dogs will be allowed in the pool. Owners may wade up to their ankles, but not permitted to swim. No one under the age of 18 will be permitted in the pool
- Owners will be responsible for cleaning up after their dogs.
- Chapel Hill reserves the right to deny admission for any reason.
- If a dog is observed to be aggressive, the owner must remove their dog from the premises immediately.
- BYOT–Bring Your Own Towel
- Clean up after your dog, bring bags
- Release of liability form must be signed in advance
Sidewalk Chalk Fun